• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rubbermaid stock tank

Sandeep1920

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Messages
330
Reaction score
69
Location
Edison NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi fellow refers
I am looking for a rubbermaid stock tank (prefer 300 gallon) for my new project
let me know if anyone willing to sell (local pickup NY,NJ only)

happy reefing
 
hi fellow refers
I am looking for a rubbermaid stock tank (prefer 300 gallon) for my new project
let me know if anyone willing to sell (local pickup NY,NJ only)

happy reefing

If you decide to downsize I've got a 150 I'm not using anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new