• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ruby Cube Sump 20

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
I just did a quick check on fedex website. Cheapest rate with packing is $81. Let me know if you want to pay that on top of the asking price.
 
Interested, can you post pictures and I would pay the shipping to 60050.
 
A couple people asked for photos so here they are.
 

Attachments

  • 20231020_181906.jpg
    20231020_181906.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 20231020_181911.jpg
    20231020_181911.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 94
  • 20231020_181914.jpg
    20231020_181914.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 130
  • 20231020_181916.jpg
    20231020_181916.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 20231020_181918.jpg
    20231020_181918.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 20231020_181922.jpg
    20231020_181922.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20231020_181925.jpg
    20231020_181925.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 20231020_181927.jpg
    20231020_181927.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 95
Interested and willing to pay shipping to 75006 if still available!
 
Are you sure? Shipping is about $100

This is a large item, not sure that it's worth shipping.
 
FYI. Shipping is really cheap if you use a 3rd party shipping service like pirateship.com. They automatically add all available discounts and find out the cheapest shipping rates. I just shipping a 20x24x21 box weighing 42lbs with 2 golf cart wheels and tires in it. It was only $34 in shipping. You can probably ship this sump for around $20-30.
 
Thanks for the tip. I just checked them out. It is definitely cheaper though still a little above $60.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new