Ruby red dragonette & flatworms.

  • Thread starter Thread starter smoorman11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smoorman11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Location
Holland MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do ruby red dragonettes eat flatworms? These are 2-3mm long, black as far as I can tell.
I can't tell
Flatworm.jpg


if they are hurting anything but my dragonette looks pretty healthy.
 
Where are the flatworms found, coral, glass, rock?
 
Opened up a cannister filter I was running some phosgard through and there were hundreds in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new