• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RussiReef postive feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

panic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some high end SPS frags from RussiReef and then the winter storm hit . He held them for me I think 2 months until some warm days popped up, then FedEx started holding Proirity Overnight packages for several days if they had vaccinations to deliver first. So I pushed my delivery later again after he already made a label for me... I felt like the worst buyer ever but he held my frags safely and without complaint. Finally we arrived at some warm weather and the box of SPS was headed my way. They arrived packaged like a pro and even with a very special bonus piece that I am extremely excited about. Thanks @RussiReef

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some high end SPS frags from RussiReef and then the winter storm hit . He held them for me I think 2 months until some warm days popped up, then FedEx started holding Proirity Overnight packages for several days if they had vaccinations to deliver first. So I pushed my delivery later again after he already made a label for me... I felt like the worst buyer ever but he held my frags safely and without complaint. Finally we arrived at some warm weather and the box of SPS was headed my way. They arrived packaged like a pro and even with a very special bonus piece that I am extremely excited about. Thanks @RussiReef
Hello @panic,

Thank you for the kind words and awesome feedback. I always like to treat fellow hobbyist the same way as I would like to be treated. I hope those Jems would grow nicely for you. Best to you!!!

BradR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
++++ feedback. I’ve bought about $3K of coral from Garry. Great sized frags, clean, excellent shipping and professional followup.

Attachments

• B3E60FA6-F397-4708-999D-A1B89FB4005B.jpeg
    B3E60FA6-F397-4708-999D-A1B89FB4005B.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 55

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
++++ feedback. I’ve bought about $3K of coral from Garry. Great sized frags, clean, excellent shipping and professional followup.
Thank you very much for the review and positive feedback! Glad to hear the corals made it safely. Enjoy them! Happy Reefing!

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much @jasonyin for positive feedback!!! Hope the corals grow into big colonies in your tank!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back