Saarolle’s Nano Mixed Reef

saarolle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
16
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m new here and just wanted to share my 25 reef build and future updates.

Aquarium: 25G built in back sump.
Lights: Red Sea Reefled90
Skimmer: Bubble Magus QQ
Wavemaker: Red Sea Wave25
Return Pump: Sicce Syncra Silent
Auto Top Up: Tunze 5017 Osmolator
Chiller: 1/4
Heating: Jagger 100W

EC3C32A9-ED5F-48BE-9A66-3701D68D6133.jpeg




I will happy to hear your thoughts and if there’s any ideas for improvement I’m open to learn!

have a wonderful day!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new