Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's like striking gold.

I do get the benefit of using old coral skeleton, but it melts insanely fast compared to the arms.

The reborn and food kept my po4 atleast enuff to feed my animals. I started to have to dose p04 the last few months which works well, just lazy since i dose based on testing
20230222_215616.jpg
20230222_215625.jpg

The arm stuff is super sterilized compared to the old reborn.

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Honestly anyone here keeping acros with pectinia? I've spoken to a few vendors say the pectinia pigment runoff doesn't fair to well with sps. They don't like to frag them or touch them for that reason.

I have two basketball sized colonys of it. They are so beautiful, I don't have it in me to get rid of them.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly anyone here keeping acros with pectinia? I've spoken to a few vendors say the pectinia pigment runoff doesn't fair to well with sps. They don't like to frag them or touch them for that reason.

I have two basketball sized colonys of it. They are so beautiful, I don't have it in me to get rid of them.
Are you saying fragging leads to chemical warfare?

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sick! Might have to get a chunk of that from you one day.
I've never seen a Walt Disney look like this. It's litterally has one of the nicest appearance compared to the others. Makes me think my other disney isn't even real LOL.

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen a Walt Disney look like this. It's litterally has one of the nicest appearance compared to the others. Makes me think my other disney isn't even real LOL.
That was from MSMHS at FFM? Do you happen to know if that was under thier reefbreeders tank or T5 tank or any water parameters? Dan Rigle had a WD similar he called WD 2.0 awhile back.

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That was from MSMHS at FFM? Do you happen to know if that was under thier reefbreeders tank or T5 tank or any water parameters? Dan Rigle had a WD similar he called WD 2.0 awhile back.
Yes litterally the most insane Walt Disney's I've ever seen. I actually bought all of them from Eric.

Reefbreeders. Honestly, besides the Walt Disney's, the best stuff I've ever seen in terms of growth and color all came out of reefbreeders.

I have frags in a few different tanks so we'll see what happens. I didn't catch his parameters other then the 6.5 to 7 alk which is actually where i run mine but I can most likely assure you it's the lights over anything else. If I had to guess it would've been close to seawater.

Back a few years ago there were two Walt Disney going around, one was the infamous big r wd which I believe is the one I got from Eric, and one was a hobbiest by the name of vio. They were both different. I do have a regular beige Walt so we shall see what happens with some time.

Back