Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

20220609_094119.jpg

WOW that looks good.
 
2 days and finally caught up on 140 pages, mind blowing thread and amazing corals! Looking forward to the continued growth of your system.
 
20220610_101315.jpg

Man the opportunitys with coral placement now. Lot of light and flow got opened up. Next is the monti that needs to come out. End of July I'll finally be home for a extended period of time so the frag system will be completed
 
Last edited:
Nice dude. Haven’t seen a convict style chalice that nice in a long time!
Dude I love them. I seen a nice plump fully brightned colony at a hobbiest house a while ago, and it just looked so incredible as a display piece. So yes it's mounted in my display LOL
 
Very cool piece. Where did you get it from?
$?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new