20220629_111614.jpg
20220629_114423.jpg
20220629_120106.jpg

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The power of Reefbrites cant be denied, when combine with T5 the two produce some of the nicest colors on SPS you can find around. Is not all about higher PAR as some have been pushing recently to sell others products. Reefbrite is a proven LED and your tank is a very good example of it, beautiful!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The power of Reefbrites cant be denied, when combine with T5 the two produce some of the nicest colors on SPS you can find around. Is not all about higher PAR as some have been pushing recently to sell others products. Reefbrite is a proven LED and your tank is a very good example of it, beautiful!
I was meaning to get a photo today. Pieces of the ocean has 3 tanks that soley run off reefbrites.

Gonis, montis, torches, favias, acans all the goodie goodies That like the deep blues medium intensity lights. All absolutely thrive with growth and color under reef Brites.

I used to run 4 on both of my tanks but removed 1 off the back of each because they were reallt necessary.

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know what was pretty odd. Ive never done really really well with millis. Yes i have a few that do good, but they always have taken a long time to settle in for me. So I had gotten 3 half red half yellow rainbow splices in the last few months or so. Got something like 8 frags from ARC of just the green since I like it soley as a milli.

One of my dc smurfettes that was growing next to the first splice just completely butchered itself withen the first month of putting them side by side. Now theres a catch, I had two dc smurfette colonys next to eachother also. One just grafted while the otherone is growing out nicely. I cut It up to see if I can grow the frag out standalone but it nearly killed the growout piece I have. I came across a thread the other day of someone saying the same thing. Just found it really interesting. Polyps arent out from handling. Otherwise they look great.

20220701_134138.jpg

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ou know what was pretty odd. Ive never done really really well with millis. Yes i have a few that do good, but they always have taken a long time to settle in for me. So I had gotten 3 half red half yellow rainbow splices in the last few months or so. Got something like 8 frags from ARC of just the green since I like it soley as a milli.

You know what, same thing here. I never had any luck with millis, I keep them alive and color was good but they dont grow at all, maybe a bit of encrusting and then a few months later some RTN. I have now JF Solar flare and a ASD rainbow and the colors is even better from the time I got them, still new in the tank and will see how they do in the future.

I also used to run reefbrites, front and back off the radions in my old 4 tank. I upgraded tank just two months ago and now I'm running five 24' reefbrites front to back of the tank in between of the radions as tank is 30" wide.

In this picture I had 3, but now is 5.
ReefBrites.jpg

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know what, same thing here. I never had any luck with millis, I keep them alive and color was good but they dont grow at all, maybe a bit of encrusting and then a few months later some RTN. I have now JF Solar flare and a ASD rainbow and the colors is even better from the time I got them, still new in the tank and will see how they do in the future.

I also used to run reefbrites, front and back off the radions in my old 4 tank. I upgraded tank just two months ago and now I'm running five 24' reefbrites front to back of the tank in between of the radions as tank is 30" wide.

ReefBrites.jpg
Wow dude this is what I need LOl absolutely beautiful setup

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ReefBrites.jpg
The orange shoulder looks like a uni tang. Lol great tank.

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
God the afterparty is so nice. Here's a growout, my main dt colony completely haulted growth. I've just been cutting chunks off to get it to start filling out again. Canada pretty in pink this is like my 4th growout. Such a nice old-school piece.

Uc Jd jr growout. Looks completely different then my main colony. Coral has many faces.
20220708_143734.jpg
20220708_074041.jpg
20220708_143629.jpg
20220708_143406.jpg

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
20220708_120219.jpg
20220708_120213.jpg

Surprisingly for the last year. These lights have tackled every single aspect of coral care.

Only the real heavy light sps didn't benefit much from them. The encrusters and plates do extremely well with them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back