Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

I kind wish I didn't go with the standard green slimmer, although it's nice. Instead of a green slimmer how about the green slimmer that gets blue tips?
Lololol, theres acually a couple of sweet different morphs/colors of a green slimer that are pretty sick.
 
I acually was considering this along with the rr red diablo but i know theres something hidden somewere i cant find! Lol
The red Diablo is pretty sick. Also can't go wrong with tyree ultimate stag.
 
The red Diablo is pretty sick. Also can't go wrong with tyree ultimate stag.
There deffinitly both sweet, unique corals sometimes get some awesome looking hoeksemai morphs also, i might just go that route but hopefully soon something cool will come out of the dark lol
 
I acually was considering this along with the rr red diablo but i know theres something hidden somewere i cant find! Lol

I got the RR red Diablo in recently, it's worth the price of admission!
 
Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-01-24.png
Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, is this a graft or fluorescence infection?
 
gees it has to come down to me wippin out the dslr to get an answer from you guys?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new