Sabertooth photos

TheReefMasta

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
4
Location
Ringgold, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone post some pics of their Reef Raft's Sabertooth and give me your thoughts on the color differences I am seeing? I have a chance to buy a frag that look's like it but this one looks green. What I see on their website is yellow. I've done some google searches and found green ones as well.
 
i used to have one it was kinda green when i picked it up but after a few weeks it was yellow maybe its turns a little green when cut?
 
If its a good deal grab it up! Ive seen yellow pics of it. Green pics of it and pics with both yellow and green. I have never kept a piece nor seen it in person yet. But def a unique acro.
 
It's green and always has been green in my tank from the ... It was only yellowish and bleached when it was first imported. I could see it being yellow when it's getting too much light or starved for nutrients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new