• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sadly departing hobby pt. 1 (Apex thread)

Molter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all!

I've had to make the hard choice between keeping my reef or coming up with enough money to cover the negative equity of my car so I can get rid of it. It sucks because I love my car and I love my reef but the two of them are the largest contributing factors to the mountain of debt I've amassed through a series of irresponsible financial decisions. I absolutely LOVED three years I spent in the hobby and while I will always cherish the memories of certain fish and coral I've grown to love so much, it's time to face the music. I spent a very long time building my dream system and it is filled with top-end equipment all around, so my loss is your gain!

As the title alludes to, this is the first of several posts in which I am listing off equipment I'm selling. Right now I can only sell the Apex equipment because the rest of it is still in use until I finish selling my livestock, but once I've cleared that out I'll have a lot more equipment to list! So with that said.....

• Neptune Systems Apex Classic Brain (black label) 200
  • Neptune Systems Apex Display Module (black with blue screen, cracked outer glass, no internal LED screen damage) 25
  • Neptune Systems Apex WXM (orange label) 80
  • Neptune Systems Apex PM1 (orange label) 60
  • Neptune Systems Apex PM2 (orange label) 60
  • Neptune Systems Apex EB8 (black label) 115
  • Neptune Systems 4' Aquabus Cable 5
  • Neptune Systems 8' Aquabus Cable 10
  • Neptune Systems 12' Aquabus Cable 12
  • Neptune Systems Apex Magnetic Probe Rack 25
  • Neptune Systems Temperature Probe 15
  • Neptune Systems Double Junction Lab Grade Ph Probe (negotiable)
  • Neptune Systems Lab Grade Connectivity/Salinity Probe (negotiable)
  • Neptune Systems Double Junction Lab Grade ORP Probe (negotiable)
  • (Note, probes have been kept in dry storage)
  • NETGEAR - Powerline AC1200 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
    • This allows you to hardwire your Apex to the internet no matter where it is in the house. You just connect an ethernet cable into one of them, plug it into the wall then plug the other one into any outlet in the house and your Apex will have internet connectivity.
All prices are inclusive of shipping, will discount if shipping multiple items.
Feel free to respond here or PM.

Thanks,
Michael.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take the display
picture?
I can pay now.

merfish101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all!

I've had to make the hard choice between keeping my reef or coming up with enough money to cover the negative equity of my car so I can get rid of it. It sucks because I love my car and I love my reef but the two of them are the largest contributing factors to the mountain of debt I've amassed through a series of irresponsible financial decisions. I absolutely LOVED three years I spent in the hobby and while I will always cherish the memories of certain fish and coral I've grown to love so much, it's time to face the music. I spent a very long time building my dream system and it is filled with top-end equipment all around, so my loss is your gain!

As the title alludes to, this is the first of several posts in which I am listing off equipment I'm selling. Right now I can only sell the Apex equipment because the rest of it is still in use until I finish selling my livestock, but once I've cleared that out I'll have a lot more equipment to list! So with that said.....

• Neptune Systems Apex Classic Brain (black label) 200
  • Neptune Systems Apex Display Module (black with blue screen, cracked outer glass, no internal LED screen damage) 25
  • Neptune Systems Apex WXM (orange label) 80
  • Neptune Systems Apex PM1 (orange label) 60
  • Neptune Systems Apex PM2 (orange label) 60
  • Neptune Systems Apex EB8 (black label) 115
  • Neptune Systems 4' Aquabus Cable 5
  • Neptune Systems 8' Aquabus Cable 10
  • Neptune Systems 12' Aquabus Cable 12
  • Neptune Systems Apex Magnetic Probe Rack 25
  • Neptune Systems Temperature Probe 15
  • Neptune Systems Double Junction Lab Grade Ph Probe (negotiable)
  • Neptune Systems Lab Grade Connectivity/Salinity Probe (negotiable)
  • Neptune Systems Double Junction Lab Grade ORP Probe (negotiable)
  • (Note, probes have been kept in dry storage)
  • NETGEAR - Powerline AC1200 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
    • This allows you to hardwire your Apex to the internet no matter where it is in the house. You just connect an ethernet cable into one of them, plug it into the wall then plug the other one into any outlet in the house and your Apex will have internet connectivity.
All prices are inclusive of shipping, will discount if shipping multiple items.
Feel free to respond here or PM.

Thanks,
Michael.
How much for the netgear?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pm sent a few hrs ago

OP
OP
Molter

Molter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have received a lot of PM's about items listed so I wanted to mention this here. At the moment, someone is lined up to purchase everything but if that falls through I will sell the items to the persons who requested them in PM first and then update this post to share what is left.

Brandon Rush

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have received a lot of PM's about items listed so I wanted to mention this here. At the moment, someone is lined up to purchase everything but if that falls through I will sell the items to the persons who requested them in PM first and then update this post to share what is left.

Everything?!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back