Safe to run Nutrient Export Mode on Rimless tank?

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
564
Reaction score
148
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my 105 rimless for a few months now but I've been afraid to use nutrient export with it being rimless. Right now I'm just switching between reef crest and tidal swell throughout the day. I have 2 mp40s and 2 mp10s and controlling them with WXM for Apex.
 
On my 57 rimless I run my mp10 in NTM on 100% along with a jebao wp-25 on its middle speed with no problem. I would try it out slowly bringing the speed up to where you want it so you can keep an eye on how it's working out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new