Safe to use

  • Thread starter Thread starter oscaaar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oscaaar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
165
Reaction score
75
Location
Brooklyn, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using this glue for my rock work is it safe to use ? I ran out of the BRS ONE

image.jpg
 
All I've ever used is Gorilla Glue Gel (green top).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new