Sailfin Tang for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Engloid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
313
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This fish is about 3inches long, and very active. It's not shown any aggression towards anything, including inverts. I've had it in a 150g stock tank and I'm moving fish out of it into my display, which already has a sailfin in it.

I'm interested in some frags (no frogspawn, gsp, kenya trees, or really invasive stuff), maybe some equipment, or other livestock.

I've been feeding this guy in a net for about a week and can pretty much catch him at will now, so that won't be any problem.
 
It was sold to me as a desjardini, by The Aquarium, but it may not be.
 
I can't get pics where it is...not good ones. As a juvenile, it's kinda hard to tell them apart. As older ones, it's easy.
 
I cant get a good pic of it. Its a pretty fish. I havent seen a lot of variations in healthy sailfins. Of course if they arent healthy, it chages nthe look of any fish. It is alone in a 150g stock tank now. I moved everything else to the display.
 
I had a small disaster which almost killed ALL my fish. I looked over and saw no fish swimming, and I knew there was a problem. They were all on their sides behind the rocks. I put them down into my stock tank and they all survived. In the process, I had to put two of these sailfins in together....and they are now buddies. I now have two yellow tangs and two sailfins...all living in perfect harmony. Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder would be proud. Therefore, I'll keep this fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new