Sailfin Tang

ReefLover09

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7BFE584F-BC8B-440E-8B56-771BA6D82DFA.jpeg

The past two days my tang has been looking worse. I have another tang in my tank and it's condition is healthy. Please let me know, I'm very concerned.
 
How long has he been in the tank? Have any of your parameters changed recently? Does he have white spots on him anywhere?
 
How long has he been in the tank? Have any of your parameters changed recently? Does he have white spots on him anywhere?
He's been in my tank for 2 months. All my tank levels have been stable and haven't changed. I went ahead and did a small water change yesterday to see if that would help. The discoloration is mainly on the rear end of its body. Small white dots around the eye area. Still eats regularly and I don't have any issues with another fish being aggressive towards my sailfish. I've read on another forum it might be a disease and was concerned.

35361A2D-CB52-4E2A-80E2-0EB8151D6989.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new