• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sailfin tang

mrtallbear86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
94
Reaction score
73
Location
okc
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Sailfin tang. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
oh my, I'm right by you in Shawnee. Wish I could grab him from you but my tank is still cycling and only 4 foot long. You have a great looking tank! GL with the sale
 
oh my, I'm right by you in Shawnee. Wish I could grab him from you but my tank is still cycling and only 4 foot long. You have a great looking tank! GL with the sale
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new