Saint Louis Missouri checking in

NaClH2O_StL

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
3
Location
St Louis MO USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from St Louis Missouri USA !!

I am still new to this hobby. Started in Sept 2008 with a 10gal. Now have a 24 Nano and starting a 49 bow-front with a 29 gal sump.

Anyone near me?

Jim
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the site! I'm only 7-8hrs away! haha
If I'm ever in STL I know who to get ahold of now :D
 
Ah the wonderful midwest. Beautiful area, been through there many times. I used to live in Sioux City, SD. Now a Virginian. Welcome to R2R and sounds like the reef bug has already bitten you pretty hard.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
I'm in DeSoto, bout 30-40 mins away depending on where you're at, welcome! Go check out the reef club SEASL forum on here! The more the merrier if thats how you spell it lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new