• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sale: reef breeder 48

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

skiff21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going smaller on the tank (bio cube 32) so no longer need this. Will ship if you pay

IMG_5222.jpeg IMG_5222.jpeg IMG_5229.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Going smaller on the tank so no longer need this. Shoot me offer, you know what they’re worth.

IMG_5222.jpeg IMG_5222.jpeg IMG_5229.jpeg
Location is maple hill Nc, will ship if buyer pays for it.
 
Last edited:
Any more info? How old is it? Does it work with the app? What would it cost to ship to SE Virginia? Thanks!
About a year and a half 2 years. Does not work off app. It isnt the pro. Works from 6channel programable remote. Not to sure how much it would cost to ship, ill cover it. Could ship tomorrow. Pm me if interested
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new