• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sale removed for new posting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have in this group "ABOUT" a nickle size encrusting the frag plug Sunset monti and a decent frag of Purple Unknown that is encrusting as well all have been fragged for over a month or more. I also have a single polyp of Nuclear green as well that has been fragged for longer then a month and is great healthy condition. I would like to get $130 + shipping for the frags. The Sunset and Purple unknown can be traced back to the original named coral. Buyer pays actual shipping charges. I can get USPS overnight for about $27 to anywhere that accepts Express overnight. If the buyer prefers another company I will need the zip code toget a quote for shipping. Here are some pics of the SPS frags.....

Sunset Monti
DSCN1230.jpg

DSCN1232.jpg

Mother colony Sunset....
DSCN1216.jpg

Purple Unknown...Pic was taken just after fragging....
DSCN1222-1.jpg

Mother colony Purple Unknown....
DSCN1201.jpg

I will also accept in trade for all 3, a frag of sweet chalice of sorts watermelon, grape watermelon, some kinda of cool chalice with great colors....Please post for line of interest, if wanting to trade please post in the thread as well but PM for discussion of trade.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do $145 shipped to your door USPS express overnight w/ heatpack. I need toget some equipment for the new up grade......Like I said please post here if interested or post and PM if want to trade. I am still up for a trade for a decent frag of a nice chalice with great color.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention that I can accept paypal and please add 3% if you pay with chargecard or debit card. If it is a bank to paypal transfer then there is no fees......Let me know I will keep this here for another day or so and take it to another forum to help with sale......

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet pack man!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might still be pending, I haven't heard from the member in 2 days after discussions......

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back