SALES/Sails, SPECIFICALLY, MY SALES/sails A sale POLL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Whadaya like????

• Total voters

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seem to be one of the more INSANE and INTERESTING vendors on R2R, and I am a REALLY big fan of that. Seriously, the world needs more BENIGN insanity.

However, from everything I have seen, you are focused on SPS which are basically BORING painted sticks. Would you please DISCARD ALL OF YOUR CURRENT BROODSTOCK and replace with INTERESTING corals like goniopora and euphyllia?

Thank you in advance for DESTROYING your life/livelihood/business model/personal passion to satisfy MY personal whim. I MAY purchase a coral from you SOME DAY as a thank you, which I am sure will make your new life of DESTITUTION AND FAILURE both meaningful and joyous.

You ASKED for market research, I ANSWERED!

I will send you the INVOICE for my consultant's fee shortly.

:zany-face:

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't wait any longer for the next sale and the Grow out frags are still yet to be cut (and then healed) and i needed my new coral fix so i just used one of the old codes still hiding for a nice little box to hold me over a month or so. :grinning-face-with-sweat:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 9.17.16 PM.png

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 2.51.50 PM.png

You seem to be one of the more INSANE and INTERESTING vendors on R2R, and I am a REALLY big fan of that. Seriously, the world needs more BENIGN insanity.

However, from everything I have seen, you are focused on SPS which are basically BORING painted sticks. Would you please DISCARD ALL OF YOUR CURRENT BROODSTOCK and replace with INTERESTING corals like goniopora and euphyllia?

Thank you in advance for DESTROYING your life/livelihood/business model/personal passion to satisfy MY personal whim. I MAY purchase a coral from you SOME DAY as a thank you, which I am sure will make your new life of DESTITUTION AND FAILURE both meaningful and joyous.

You ASKED for market research, I ANSWERED!

I will send you the INVOICE for my consultant's fee shortly.

:zany-face:
I’m on it thanks.

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little off topic, but was wondering what’s the best time of day or night to frag acropora in your experience? I always have a little anxiety about when to cut… like, before lights come on, or when the lights start coming on, middle of the day, end of light cycle, an hour after lights out?

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meanwhile at the Battlecorals Board of Directors Meeting…
GIF by Giffffr

No matter what it all ends up the same way…Just tell me when you want my money… it’s more efficient that way….lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is a little off topic, but was wondering what’s the best time of day or night to frag acropora in your experience? I always have a little anxiety about when to cut… like, before lights come on, or when the lights start coming on, middle of the day, end of light cycle, an hour after lights out?
Man that’s a good question. I and honestly have no idea. I’ve never really thought about it. For me it it’s usually timed about 5-10 hours after I lay my glue down. Which either ends up being first thing in the am or around 5:00 pm.

Oh and for what it’s worth. Anything goes in any thread of mine. All posts welcome!

Bipolarbear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA! Well, kind of a long story but many years ago I with the help of Phil at polyab, were 100% entirely responsible for bringing Deltec back into the US market probably around 2013-14 ish.

It was fun. I sold a ton of skimmers and one day Deltec decided to change their distributor, and Phil was out. Long story short. I kind of got squeezed out and that was the end of that. No hard feelings though.

this was the original flyer for the announcement! Points to anyone who can tell us what does image was derived from originally derived from.

I still love it! and my Deltec skimmers!

however, they should not be findable on the site. lol not sure how that happened unless it was an old cache or something

BCDEL FINAL.jpg

\
It kind of looks like the I Love Lucy heart

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back