Salifert PO4 Test Kit

Travis Stewart

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
1,584
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who use salifert PO4, does anyone have trouble getting a color. I believe I have at least some phosphates, but always shows clear.

Thanks
 
Hanna tends to go on super sale for Black Friday, gets it really close to the cost of the salifert. I too could never see the color change.
 
Hanna tends to go on super sale for Black Friday, gets it really close to the cost of the salifert. I too could never see the color change.

Where do you find that during the sale and I'm guessing the Friday after Thanksgiving?
 
Last year I think they even kicked off the sales a week before thanksgiving. I also might be getting older and can't remember clearly anymore. It's one of the two.
 
It's on sale now
206200-Hanna-Checker-Phosphate-Colorimeter-a_1.jpg

Here's a link http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/phosp...i713-hanna-checker-hc-fresh-marine-water.html
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new