Sally light foot crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aidan_823
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aidan_823

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
8
Location
Westfall
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does it mean when my lightfoot’s eyes are clear? It looks dead but I keep seeing it move his legs and/or his claws. I’m just worried it’s dead but I’m not sure.

image.jpg
 
Could be molt, they shed their skin when they grow.
Could also be in process of molting; they stand still for a while then exit from behind of their old skin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new