Sally Lightfoot Crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter h2pvnus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

h2pvnus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Location
Abaheim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this crab from a friend should i put it in DT or Fuge. Saw some review that it eat small live stock when grow big.
 
I have had some pretty big Sally's in my tanks and never had any problems with them. I have seen them lunge at fish but only because they are trying to eat the fish's food. I say DT.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new