Salt for FOWLR, non reef safe fish

carpetlover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
137
Reaction score
69
Location
singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning to set up a tank for triggerfish, my forst fowlr. I’m wondering if I could buy cheap salt they were selling for $2 a kg at the fish store... would that work? No brand
 
I wouldn’t, could be table salt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new