salt life indoor wall decor..

  • Thread starter Thread starter tautog83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tautog83

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
2,220
Location
albany ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i know this is a longshot but someone posted their tank build , and they had an awesome salt life logo made out of metal on their wall , and i wanted to know where they got it! i meant to subscribe to the thread and i forgot . im thinking it was custom made because i cant find it anywhere !! so if someone remembers the thread it was from , let me know!!
 
i didnt:(
 
It's a store brand, hang in I'll find link. Think it's in the red sea reefer thread, by the way
http://www.saltlife.com
Surf shop
 
Yea I'm aware of the brand ..but what he had on the wall isn't sold in the store
 
Yea I'm aware of the brand ..but what he had on the wall isn't sold in the store
Realized that after I posted, but I still think I saw the sign you are talking about in the "show off and discuss your red sea reefer" thread...
 
Nice! I believe there is another one out there too that I saw ,but awesome find !!. There was 150 pages to go through , thanks . As far as a store selling it I couldn't find it online
 
Seems like I remember another maybe grey and more squished together? Idk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new