Salt mix recommendations?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a good realization someone gave me in another thread, it would be better it if started mixing my own salt. A little story that comes along with why I haven’t been, but I’ll spare the details of that! So I was just wondering what’s a good (not expensive) salt mix? I’ll just be keeping basic softies and LPS, and I don’t need anything too fancy. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new