Salt Water mixing station question.

Jason_K

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it all dry fit. Any recommendations on changes I should make before final gluing? Besides the obvious outlets I need to get 45’s for at the bottom.

Next is making a base for it. Curious what height everybody does ? I figure about a 16” opening under it to slide buckets or whatever underneath it.

IMG_8304.jpeg

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it all dry fit. Any recommendations on changes I should make before final gluing? Besides the obvious outlets I need to get 45’s for at the bottom.

Next is making a base for it. Curious what height everybody does ? I figure about a 16” opening under it to slide buckets or whatever underneath it.

IMG_8304.jpeg
and two more sets of valves for the 45's. 16 inches would be good height for buckets.
nice set up!

reef tank 2.0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jason_K - I have a question about the fittings you're using for the base of the storage containers. i see the union, then you hit a bulkhead, i think. couldnt zoom in close enough.

what size and type of fittings are you using from the storage tank to that union? I'm gonna be doing the same.

out of my storage bin, i use a uni-seal, but i think im going to make this a more secure connection, just need to know what will be used, like yours

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back