Saltgator's 240 Build

I know, I just had hopes on getting $ to start a new build. Oh well, can't control the unknown and unexpected.
 
Well....... I just survived threw rain and people that can't drive, 2.5 hours North of me. I did this because... My new build was acquired. I go and get the system tomorrow. Should be around 233.7 gallons. So expect this thread to close soon and a new build to begin. This is a used system but new to me, lol. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new