Saltwater anonymous its not AA its SA

I have a brand new tank sitting in the garage that hasn't been started yet, and I am still looking at bigger tanks. My UPS and FedEx guys ask how the fish are doing and they are here at least twice a week. They know when I need salt because they have to carry it to my door!

I know I need an intervention. :cool: And another job just to support my addiction...
 
My FedEx and ups guys asked me if I am running an illegal fish selling scheme. Seriously.
 
I'm thinking that if your on a first name basis with the fedex and ups guy you might be an addict. Lol


Thats funny what was your reply?
I just told them yes.
 
I tried to go 60 days with no live stock purchases and only made it 34 days. If you really want to know if you are an addict try to not buy anything other than what is needed for maintenance for 2 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new