Saltwater looks really cloudy in trash can

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been making a 32 gallon brute can of saltwater and I added all the salt in the beginning it’s like 3/4 and still super cloudy. I added 1 gallon of saltwater it’s at like 1.035 right now I am running a power head and heater
 
20260423_142020_42FD78B1-8DAE-4FB1-8B2A-0B1F1584821C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new