Saltwater N00b - Tideline 62G AIO Build

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on stuff since the last post:

Got a honeycomb acrylic lid from Kreative Reefer. Super happy with it and it was comparable in price to Kraken. The design allows you to run cords through it very easily through the back.

Added 2 Hydra 32’s. The flexible arms worked out great. I tried the ceiling mounts at first but didn’t really care for the look of them suspended. Plus, I can make little tweaks to their position now.

Added Aquamaxx WS-1 skimmer. I glued on some command clips to make it a “hang on” in the sump so the inlet is at the recommended depth (9”).

2 AI Nero 3s. Positioned on each end and offset high/low. Mirrored flow for now at about 2000gph.

Got 2.75” filter sock adapters from Kreative Reefer for the overflows. I didn’t care for the Tideline socks that come with it. I’m using the waterbox 225 micron felt socks now. So far, so good!

Livestock:
- 2 Ocellaris Clowns
- Lawnmower Blenny
- Bangaii Cardinal
- Bristletooth Tang
- Yellow Tang
- 2 Emerald Crabs
- ~25 snails. Mix of Cerith, Nerite, Bumblebee, and Nassarius.

Friend gave me a chunk of rock with 3 BTAs. They seem to be doing really well and they are huge! Picked up 2 small zoa frags and an acan a couple days ago.

Great idea on the Command Strips.

I have mine sitting on a rocks drinking glass, but will definitely try the strips.

OP
OP
bc891

bc891

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great idea on the Command Strips.

I have mine sitting on a rocks drinking glass, but will definitely try the strips.
I was doing the same thing before. Had 2 tall glasses in there. Here are some pics. Ran a tape line at the mark and superglued them on.

OP
OP
bc891

bc891

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 69

Madd_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I designed and created my own return adapters because the ones that came on my Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon stopped spinning and I wanted to be able to control the direction of the flow. Check it out!
https://maddreef.com/collections/return-adapters
I started designing and 3-D printing accessories for my own tank and decided to make the accessories available to other hobbyists. Since I've got a Tideline myself, many of my products are built to fit the Tideline AIO aquariums. https://maddreef.com

Attachments

• Return Nozzle Video.mp4
    68 MB
Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back