Saltwater newbie!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coastkid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coastkid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I just got into the hobby. Been wanting an aquarium for a long time and finally dropped the coin to do it.
I am in the Coast Guard and about to retire. Time for something new to do.
22gal long, 20lbs of live rock, sand sub, Loop system lights and power heads, icecap nano skimmer and a carbon media filter.

thanks for having me! I am super excited (obsessed)
Coastkid

DE5B7F1E-52B4-4281-9CEF-86449E58966A.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for your service and thank you for the introduction! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Hello. I just got into the hobby. Been wanting an aquarium for a long time and finally dropped the coin to do it.
I am in the Coast Guard and about to retire. Time for something new to do.
22gal long, 20lbs of live rock, sand sub, Loop system lights and power heads, icecap nano skimmer and a carbon media filter.

thanks for having me! I am super excited (obsessed)
Coastkid

DE5B7F1E-52B4-4281-9CEF-86449E58966A.jpeg
Luv the tank, welcome, comrade


1 of 32 carnation corals, dendronephthya sp.

Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-26-08-1.png
 
Welcome to R2R!Thank you for all that you do for this country
giphy (7).gif
 
WELCOME to R2R! It is only appropriate that a coastie becomes a reefer enthusiast and we are happy to have you aboard. Retired Navy family here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new