• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Saltwateraquarium.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Devisissy

Kiss My Wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They got me! Normally I can smell a scam a mile away. Like a pile of turds after little dickey mucks out old moo's barn. BUT THEY GOT ME! In my weakest moment, in my greatest time of need they got me! Boy howdy.

Suckered in by the allure of a product not normally found and the price. Like one eyed aunt olli, they lie like they breathe air. Product description. Nowhere does it say you need a controller for this product. IT DOES NOW BECAUSE THE REVIEWS MAKE IT CLEAR THIS IS AN ISSUE. At the time I bought this product there were no listings that the product needs a controller that's $300. I have purchased this product before. I figure it will be what I ordered before. Same product, company, price, yeah. (I bet if someone wanted to take the time you could find other listings similarly vague)

So I want to return it. Guess what, you get to pay for return. Yup. Fine. You send it to a dirt road in the middle of a corn field (a fine fine corn field). I tell you what...and hope it gets to someone. Google earth says the place you are sending it to sells nightcrawlers for $7. A danged steal! Then you get hit with a 15% restock fee because they claim you used it (their fine print says it's their discretion, so you can believe that 15% will be on all returns). So after it was all said in done, on my $79.00 purchase I got $46 back. They are scam artists. Their policies suck. Beware.

This is one of those things I was always told by meemaw but ignored. Read everything you sign, and take a screenshot of the listing before you buy. Oh yeah meemaw was quite the internet shopper. She had a stack of AOL 10min cards and a preloaded Visa with no one's name on it. <---Only some of you older folks will get this. Only Judge Wapner could fix this.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back