• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk Reef Supply, does not issue refunds?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Hydros Wave Engine v2 for $300 from BRS. It failed in less than a week. I called BRS told them I wanted a refund because I replaced the defective unit from a LFS because I could not wait 2 weeks for an exchange. BRS said fine they would give a refund on the phone. I shipped the unit back over a week ago. I got an email today telling me they will only give me store credit and they do not give refunds. I checked their return policy and sure enough no refunds for defective products. Exchange only, even in the first 30 days since purchase.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Sounds like there might be some miscommunication on the situation. I sent a PM to get some more information so that I can get all the information on the order and help correct it.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We appreciate your reply so we could look into that situation for you. The note of a credit memo is simply a note to let you know that we have reduced the amount owed on that order. This order has been refunded to your method of payment as of this morning, and should fully reflect on your statement in 2-3 business days.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back