Bulk Reef Supply, does not issue refunds?

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I purchased a Hydros Wave Engine v2 for $300 from BRS. It failed in less than a week. I called BRS told them I wanted a refund because I replaced the defective unit from a LFS because I could not wait 2 weeks for an exchange. BRS said fine they would give a refund on the phone. I shipped the unit back over a week ago. I got an email today telling me they will only give me store credit and they do not give refunds. I checked their return policy and sure enough no refunds for defective products. Exchange only, even in the first 30 days since purchase.
 
Hi There,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Sounds like there might be some miscommunication on the situation. I sent a PM to get some more information so that I can get all the information on the order and help correct it.
 
We appreciate your reply so we could look into that situation for you. The note of a credit memo is simply a note to let you know that we have reduced the amount owed on that order. This order has been refunded to your method of payment as of this morning, and should fully reflect on your statement in 2-3 business days.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new