Saltwaterfish.com - good place for a Regal?

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering if anyone has gotten a regal angel from saltwaterfish.com, mostly wondering if they came healthy

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering if anyone has gotten a regal angel from saltwaterfish.com, mostly wondering if they came healthy
I am personally not a fan of buying any livestock online. I'd rather go to my local fish shop where I can see what I buy and support their business as well.

Surely you will have a local fish shop in Denver? :) I get that the distances you guys operate with on the other side of the pond are different than what we have to deal with here in the UK; but 'inspecting' what you buy seems a better option to me.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am personally not a fan of buying any livestock online. I'd rather go to my local fish shop where I can see what I buy and support their business as well.

Surely you will have a local fish shop in Denver? :) I get that the distances you guys operate with on the other side of the pond are different than what we have to deal with here in the UK; but 'inspecting' what you buy seems a better option to me.
I dont have a LFS that will order a regal in or carry them in stock! Both the trusted ones dont want to with how difficult they are. I did some digging and actually ended up getting one from world wide corals!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a LFS that will order a regal in or carry them in stock! Both the trusted ones dont want to with how difficult they are. I did some digging and actually ended up getting one from world wide corals!
Really? Now that's interesting- over here you can't walk in to a fish shop and not see a regal tang about! :) Glad it worked out for you, hope he's big and fat and healthy! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Now that's interesting- over here you can't walk in to a fish shop and not see a regal tang about! :) Glad it worked out for you, hope he's big and fat and healthy! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Me too! Supposed to me the orange belly from the red sea

findingDory

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think OP was talking about Regal Angel and not Regal Tang :) Regal angel is more finicky and difficult to eat.

sfmacguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used saltwaterfish.com, and had great results. A couple of DOA's, that were replaced with credit. I would use them again.

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used saltwaterfish.com, and had great results. A couple of DOA's, that were replaced with credit. I would use them again.
Ive used them for other fish but was a little nervous about putting an order for a regal angel in with them. I got one from world wide corals and shes beautiful! Excuse the glass in my QT lol

Attachments

• IMG_2219.jpeg
    IMG_2219.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 33

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back