Saltwaterfish.com September Order

seamus2050

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Thought I would put up a review of my recent Saltwaterfish.com order. My order was to include the following: Lawnmower Blenny, Pygmy Angelfish, Royal Gramma, False Percula Clownfish, True Percula Clownfish, 3 Emerald Crabs, 2 Lettuce Nudibranches, small cleanup crew, Green Yuma's and 10-15 assorted zoos.

All items arrived alive. I am still acclimating fish, everything else is in the tank or sump. The only thing that does not look too happy is the Blenny. The rock with the Yuma's has no less then 19 heads, good purchase for $24.99. The assorted zoo's has no less than 20 heads. The zoo's look like they might be brown button polyps. If they are brown's I will be giving them to the LFS as I already have two colonies I don't want.

They gave me a blue Ricordia since I forgot to use my 15% discount (thank you). There was also an extra green Ricordia in a seperate bag, must be a free frag (thank you).

All and all I am happy with the order. I will update thread over the next couple of days to see if everything lives.
 
Fish are in tank and seem to be doing good. Assorted zoos are not browns, not sure what they are, but they look good.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new