Saltwaterfish.com

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had a easy successful order with them. Wasn't sure what to expect as I'd never used them before. Ordered 2 clowns, Pearly Jawfish, and 2 Halloween Hermits. All came in healthy and active. The halloween hermits are HUGE.

Just for anyone looking to purchase fish online. I don't use LA anymore as I've had bad orders the last few times, so was looking for somewhere new!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just had a easy successful order with them. Wasn't sure what to expect as I'd never used them before. Ordered 2 clowns, Pearly Jawfish, and 2 Halloween Hermits. All came in healthy and active. The halloween hermits are HUGE.

Just for anyone looking to purchase fish online. I don't use LA anymore as I've had bad orders the last few times, so was looking for somewhere new!
nice! always new the site but never saw anyone here order from them. ill def check them out

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know. I just recently purchased several fish from Bluezooaquatics and had a great experience.

btackerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know. I just recently purchased several fish from Bluezooaquatics and had a great experience.

So I have ordered from them before, rather than liveaquarias warranty were you get to use the credit towards your free shipping, saltwaterfish.com you have to spend up the the free shipping, the credit is just extra is you are trying to remove the $50 in shipping.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back