Salty Noob; Long-time Fish Keeper

Izildora8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
33
Location
Dixon
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to saltwater keeping but not to fish keeping. I am trying to learn everything I can and keep this addiction under control, lol! I have a 4g Pico and a 30g set up right now. I started both tanks with live rock and live sand.

Lots of inverts at the moment, and one yellow clown goby. I am looking to add more fish in the coming months.

20260322_162103.jpg 20260321_121840.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new