Same acro? What do you think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FarmerTy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No worries at all. I do like zombie threads... The dead do need closure sometimes so it was nice that it was brought back up. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I really like my old "fake" and new "legit" rainbow blossoms. Both are really unique and nice! I'll rename the fake one... I actually like it better out of the two currently.
Do you have any pics of your rr rainbow?
Mine is just pink at the moment
E3365BE7-6B42-4116-AD43-B3CEB368E44C.jpeg
 
Do you have any pics of your rr rainbow?
Mine is just pink at the moment
E3365BE7-6B42-4116-AD43-B3CEB368E44C.jpeg
Mainly in my ginormous build thread.

Here's my new legit frag of rainbow blossum. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
d8a78d59d1018d6c556c7a98c71080cb.jpg
 
IMG_20190204_191220_599.jpg
I run a KISS system and don'the worry about PAR, lol. It sits under a 250w radium for about 4.5 hrs a day, supplemented with t5s and reefbrites.

Here's an earlier pic
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
 
Its on my list of things to purchase. How do you like it?
It’s just a very expensive smaaaaaaal blue tenuis at the moment. I picked it up on March 2nd so it has a long way to go. The mother colony looked amazing though, so I’m excited about the potential.
 
It’s just a very expensive smaaaaaaal blue tenuis at the moment. I picked it up on March 2nd so it has a long way to go. The mother colony looked amazing though, so I’m excited about the potential.
Did you see the Mother Colony in person? Where at?
 
Any update of this rainbow blossum?

Edited, i thought I was on farmer's thread still :)
Oh no worries, I ended losing that exact piece but got another from a local. It’s just mainly encrusted but starting to take on the same coloration as my previous one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new