Same species coral aggression?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zer0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zer0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2011
Messages
362
Reaction score
314
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have what I believe is a teal/turquoise stylophora, and then an ORA blueberry stylophora. Would these 2 different stylos engage in chemical warfare if they were to grow too close to eachother? And if so, what kind of damage should I be on the lookout for?
 
Most corals can and may. I recommend 3” clearance around all coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new