Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

Got the ParlaRoller1805 cut & assembled! Printing the other parts. Messed-up and put the bord wrong-side up on the cnc so its pattern out...
I added the post-filter silencer / media tray that holds 4" socks. Both trays rest on polycarbonate runners so they slide easily.
IMG_8265.JPEG IMG_8266.JPEG
it fits on 40, 60 and 75 gallon tanks... anything 18" wide.
 
how are yours doing ?
20241014_012531.jpg
 
how are yours doing ?
20241014_012531.jpg
ok I suppose. They havent opened but I've not been looking too hard. I owe photos. Been painting my Livingroom after taking down the crown and spackling. lots of work.

IMG_8317.JPEG
IMG_8324.JPEG
IMG_8354.JPEG
IMG_8360.JPEG
IMG_8391.JPEG
IMG_8396.JPEG

still more to do...
 
made another chip for the ParlaRoller controller...
IMG_8393.JPEG
simplified it a bunch because it doesn't need the optical sensor... they just weren't cutting it for the ParlaRoller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new