Sam's Oceanic 120 - DIY solutions

:face-with-hand-over-mouth: more trading!
IMG_0151.JPEG IMG_0154.JPEG IMG_0153.JPEG
cant believe it...
welcome to the club, one of my favorite fish i have. nice score!
 
been keeping a low profile with the tang acclimation. Been bringing up salinity super slow... evaporation speed...
nothing bad has cropped up yet. no meds yet. just been fattening up with my vitamin & amino enriched foods...
IMG_0230.JPEG IMG_0231.JPEG


I caught the Harlequin Shrimp in process of eating an asterina. so happy.
IMG_0245.JPEG
The 1st peppermint shrimp didn't eat any aptasia yet... lazy. I think the shoulder tang harasses it trying to get a cleaning.

I got this little puppy-dog when I got the tang. He was pre-acclimated so has already made friends with the shoulder tang. Just gorges on the nori - will get a big pot-belly from over-eating. Like the other I have... super affectionate once gets over fear and realizes its and all you can eat buffet.
IMG_0247.JPEG
 
I love those shrooms btw!
Forget the nanners.
They've been opening up a bunch of doors for me. I didn't know what they were when I got one. Glad I didn't kill it like so many other things!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new