Samsung-Toshiba laptops ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eggs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
905
Reaction score
517
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any experience with Samsung or Toshiba laptops? I'm curious about their performance/reliability over time.

Thanks,
Mike
 
I have an older (P4 2.8) Toshiba satellite. It's over 4 years old and the only thing that ever went wrong with it was the keyboard and that's because I spilled coffee on it.
 
Thanks for the responses. Sounds like Toshiba is a good bet. I had heard they were good laptops, but went through some problems a few years ago when I bought my last one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new