San Diego here I come!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ficklefins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
52
Location
MD - Annapolis Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am going to a conference in San Diego from Aug 4-8 and I was wondering anybody had any suggestions for things to see and places to go? Friday the 8th I will have a few hours to kill before my late flight so I will have some time to roam the streets.

Is anybody else here going to the ESRI conference?

Thanks,

Luciano
 
yea i have been to that zoo once and boy it was amazing
 
San Diego Zoo = near airport
Wild Animal Park = too far North
Sea world = 15 min from airport
Birch Aquarium = about 20 min from airport
Cruise boat around the Coronado bay =
USS Midway Aircraft carrier Museum = both last 2 are less than 5 min from airport
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new