Sand critter needs an id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sha

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have searched all over the Internet trying to find an Id on this little guy and can't find anything
It is a clearish skeleton that reminds me of a pillbug.same shape, it has tiny bent legs. I have sand in my tank. Although the pic looks like rocks(zoom)
Screenshot_2015-10-07-14-41-15-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new