Sand from Marcorocks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BRS,

I've always been fan of your company.

I was wondering if you'll be offering sand from marco rocks? I've always been a fan of the grain size. I'd like to be able to order some for an upcoming build and heard they won't be shipping to the general public anymore.

If not, can you suggest a substitute? I do not want some kind of liquid in the bag of sand. Just sand:)

Thanks a bunch for looking into this. It may already be on the site and I'm just overlooking it.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as dry sand goes, we have two options currently on the website, both from CaribSea. Based on the photos I've seen of the Marco sand, it appears to be a mix of different grain sizes. The closest that we would have would probably be the special grade or by mixing the special grade with the Fiji pink.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as dry sand goes, we have two options currently on the website, both from CaribSea. Based on the photos I've seen of the Marco sand, it appears to be a mix of different grain sizes. The closest that we would have would probably be the special grade or by mixing the special grade with the Fiji pink.
I see you carry this sand now, is it possible to get a video on it? I am adding more sand to my tank soon and wanted to see what this looks like wet lol

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you carry this sand now, is it possible to get a video on it? I am adding more sand to my tank soon and wanted to see what this looks like wet lol

We probably won't have a video on sand in the near future, but I'll add this to our ideas board. The next two months or so are already scheduled out as it stands now

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We probably won't have a video on sand in the near future, but I'll add this to our ideas board. The next two months or so are already scheduled out as it stands now
are you planning on carrying the 40 pound boxes? they seem to offer more value than the 22 pound box

Back