Sand, rock, macro, cleanup crew

Scubasteve11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I need to breakdown a system I recently stood up. Hoping to see if there is any interest in the entire setup before piecing it out. Long story short, I found a good deal on a used tank and then found another good deal on a used SCA 50G cube and decided to build and plumb both together.

Price: $800. Make an offer.

Along with the below, the system will come with all rock, sand, macro, and cleanup crew. The system should be completely pest free and ready for coral. It was seeded with pods and macro from Algae Barn and snails, hermits, worms, bacteria, etc... from Indo Pacific Sea Farms. It was been online and slowly cycling for about 4 mo. It is hair algae free as there have been no lights on it yet but does have the normal ugly brown (cyano?) new tank syndrome look on the rocks.

- SCA 50 Gallon Cube with brand new aluminum extrusion stand
- ~40 gallon (30X16X18) rimless Glass Cages aquarium and stand (stand is not in the best condition but very sturdy and was recently painted.
- 24X24X16 Sump. Simple Sump with single baffle
- All schedule 80 blue PVC and gray fittings
- Fish: tail spot blenny, yellow assessor basslet, Gladiator Clown, (3) mollies, (2) blue saphire damselfish.
-The 20Gallon brute is setup as a remote refugium with a dedicated Sicce 1.0(I believe ) that you can take along with it. Has a Luxbird hangover refugium light for chaeto. FULL of amphipods and copepods.
-Skimz sp187 DC protein skimmer. Going to be honest, I'm not a big fan of this skimmer. It works but haven't been able to dial it in. Maybe user error?
- Jebao DCP 300 return pump
- Filter sock holders, filter socks, etc....

I can get more pics if anyone is interested.

IMG_20200818_122731.jpg

terry reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to buy the 40 gal tank if you decide to sell separate

OP
OP
Scubasteve11

Scubasteve11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to buy the 40 gal tank if you decide to sell separate
Looks like ita going that direction. Planning to breakdown tanks this weekend and get rid of the livestock. Will let you know.

terry reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks let me know. I would like to see what you have I might be interested in some of the other items

terry reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like ita going that direction. Planning to breakdown tanks this weekend and get rid of the livestock. Will let you know.
do you know when the 40 gal tank will be available if you still have it you can call or text me at 859-595-1000 Thanks

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back