Sand sifting gobies suggestions

DEE’S reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Messages
611
Reaction score
230
Location
warren, mi
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m think of getting a sand sifting gobie but which one? Do I get a Diamond watch gobie, a yellow headed sleeper gobie, a banded sleeper gobie, a chalk gobie, or what do recommend for a 48 inch by 24 inch by 16 inch 80 gallon tank

And for stock right now I have a tang a pair of percula clowns and a yellow watchman and pistol shrimp and I’m currently quarantining a long nose hawkfish. I’m also considering some sort of wrasse for pest control and a algae blennie.
 
I have a yellowheaded goby in my 35 and a dragon goby in my 50. Both move alot of sand.
Drogon is my favorite for moving sand with the yellow head second.
20260507_112639.jpg
20260507_112614.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new