Sanjay Black Photon F2 Clownfish?

Conrad Noto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
216
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a huge clown fish person. I've had maybe a dozen over 30 years, mostly skunk, clarkii, tomato. I made a purchase of a frag on Diver's Den and decided to add another 80$ worth to get free shipping lol. Of course an hour later I ended up putting in a second order (kill me :p ) I ended up with a pair of Sanjay Black Photon F2 Misbar Clownfish , they looked good. Does anyone have these? are they hardy? I never saw them before.
 
Oh that was you that bought them!? Post some vids and pics I'm curious!
 
Just ordered, will arrive Sat. Will take pics after I acclimate. :) I haven't added anything in 6 months. Aquarium Creations Online been jerking me around 6 weeks so cancelled and went to diver's den. I ordered a Purple Stylophora Coral , the Sanjay Black Photon F2 Misbar Clownfish pair and a Green & Purple Haddoni carpet nem.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new